camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject "cxf" name conflict in the spring context
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:20:48 GMT
Hi ,

In the thread "Camel CXF Spring Tomcat configuration" , Aswin told us a
conflict of "cxf" between the camel-cxf component and CXF default bus in
the same spring context. It will cause CXF internal component injection
error.

I think it is a common scenario when the user configure cxf default bus
and setup the camel context in the same spring configuration file. To
avoid this conflict we need to rename the camel-cxf components name or
rename the cxf default bus name.

Since the CXF default bus use the  "cxf"  name for a long time, lots of
internal components in CXF will search for the "cxf " bus for dependency
injection, I suggest we rename the camel-cxf component name form "cxf"
to "cxf_component" and we support to get the component with a short name
"cxf" in the ComponentResolver implementor.

In this way, we could still support user to use the URI like "cxf://*"
to create the cxf endpoint.

Any thoughts?

Willem.