camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Architecture of camel
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:28:22 GMT
Hello James,

I have now built a first architecture diagram for camel-core and put it
to the wiki.
Probably there are packages were I did the layering wrong. Could you
tell me how you would like the layering to be?

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel-Core

I will then build a new diagram that shows the intended layering. From
there on we can identify in which places in the code there are
violations of the layering. I can then try to suggest refactorings to
remove these violations.

What do you think?

Best regards

Christian