camel-users mailing list archives

From Marc Giger <gigerst...@gmx.ch>
Subject message mode routing for signed soap requests
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:06:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to camel and have a question regarding
message mode routing.

I have the following setup configured in spring:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="routerEndpoint" address="/SDService"                      serviceClass="SDServiceImpl"/>

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="serviceEndpoint"
address="http://host1:8080/SDService"
wsdlURL="wsdl/SDService.wsdl"
endpointName="s:SDPort"
serviceName="s:SDService"
xmlns:s="http://SDService"/>

<camelContext id="camel"

   <route>
     <from uri="cxf:bean:routerEndpoint"/>
     <to uri="cxf:bean:serviceEndpoint"/>
   </route>
</camelContext>

If I send a request to the routerEndpoint the soap-requests
is sent to the serviceEndpoint but:

The whole content of the original SOAP-Header is missing on the
serviceEndpoint side.

My requirement is that incoming message, which is digitally signed,
is routet inclusive soap-header and nowhere in the path modified.

So is it possible to route a message inclusive soap-header?
Also a incoming message must not be read in a DOM and
serialized from DOM because otherwise we destroy the signature.

Can these requirements be fullfilled with camel?

If yes, could you give me an example spring configuration?

Thanks a lot

Marc