camel-users mailing list archives

From Robert Thullner <rthull...@gmx.at>
Subject Update CamelContext
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:51:32 GMT

Hi

I am using ActiveMQ and Camel for some little projects. All my Camel routes
are defined in a Java Class with a main method. When running the class the
context.start() method starts all my routes. After that I start my Java
programs which do some messaging.

My question is if there are some methods existing so that I could update my
CamelContext without stopping it. When I have to change a rule I usually
stop my class where all routes are defined, update the routes and then start
it again. I would like to avoid this by updating the context without
stopping the class. Is there some method to achieve this?

Thanks for a reply,
Robert