camel-users mailing list archives

From "aswin.nair" <matrixn...@gmail.com>
Subject Parallel processing route
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:52:23 GMT

I have a scenario where a Camel CXF consumer receives SOAP/XML messages and
routes through Camel.  The processing is completely synchronous and uses
In/Out model where a response has to be generated for the request and
currently things are working fine.  We call multiple data providers (through
SOAP/Http) in the route and for performance reasons I want these to be
parallel and when the response comes back from these aggregate them to one
message and continue processing.
In short i want to achieve the following

  CFX Consumer -> Route ---> parallelly send messages and recieve responses
---> aggregate response --> further process ----> return

A simple route like does not work in the CXF case as the seda is
asynchronous and causes the call to return to the CXF consumer immediately
after the invocation. The results from the seda a are processed, but are not
send back to the CXF Consumer

	from("cxf:bean:soapMessageEndpoint").process(myProc).to("seda:a");

        from("seda:a").aggregator(header("txid"), aggregationStratergy)
            .to("bean:testBean?methodName=processSOAP") ;

Is there any way we can parallelize the execution and aggregate the output
and continue processing especially in the IN/OUT way using CXF consumer?
Please advice.