camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Re: AW: JMS Transactions - How To
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:47:17 GMT

Actually after further investigation, the mqseries transactions don't work if
I use the RouteBuilder method of starting the app. It works fine if I start
the app with all the spring plumbing code, but not if I just Subclass
RouteBuilder. Very weird. Both techniques work with ActiveMQ so I'm not sure
what the difference is between ActiveMQ and the mqseries systems.