camel-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Kalukiewicz" <roman.kalukiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: more samples please!
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:25:48 GMT
2008/1/31, moller <jorgen@moller.st>:
> I'm looking for a sample that uses spring+camel+webcontainer (tomcat). The
> idea is to consume the incoming http request and route it to a file. Does
> anyone have a fully working sample that can be build and runs on tomcat

What Camel gives you out-of-the-box is jetty component, that starts an
embedded jetty server and exposes http endpoints. It work just in a
way you want, but then it is not camel deployed to a web container --
this is a web container launched from inside camel, while camel is
stand alone application.

then it should be enough to have a flow like

from("jetty:http://localhost:1234/web").to("file:/someDirectory");

I don't think we have a servlet that could be used as entry point to
camel flows in tomcat (correct me if I'm wrong)

Roman