camel-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Shea" <patr...@ps1.net>
Subject Re: what is best way to manage multiple camel contexts
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:51:21 GMT
James, which build are you using of servicemix runtime? I'm trying 1.0-m2-SNAPSHOT but it's
missing some bundle (aop-alliance). Even after adding it it goes into a bunch of cnf  errors.

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:13am
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: what is best way to manage multiple camel contexts

On 23/01/2008, tieying Liu <tieying@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks James. Yeah, it sounds great to use the OSGi bundle. I assume
> serviceMix 4 in this case. May I get an idea of how stable is the code right
> now?

The ServiceMix MicroKernel is pretty solid; the first release is
underway and its kinda near complete already really :).

We're gonna be using the MicroKernel across loads of projects so I
expect any possible issues to be ironed out very quickly. (e.g. I hope
soon the MicroKernel runs the default ActiveMQ broker, is the default
container for Camel and CXF as well as being the foundation of
ServiceMix 4 etc).

--
James
-------