camel-users mailing list archives

From "P.Budzik" <pbud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make RouteBuilder Spring context aware?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:40:02 GMT
> If you configure a RouteBuilder in the XML it will be registered by
> default on the CamelContext.
>
> <bean id="myRoute" class="com.acme.MyRouteBuilder>
>   <property name="cheese" value="whatever"/>

so if it is automagically registered (detecting an instance of route
builder class) that's ok for me.
never tried that.

>>> Yeah. We should add more examples that show how to work with
>>> dependency injection and RouteBuilder classes so folks can inject
>>> things into the RouteBuilder
>> More is good, but are there any? :)
>
> LOL
>
> There's some here...
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/examples.html

maybe it's funny, but I can't see any example that presents injecting to
route builders. from examples we can learn that we can create route
problem/question than camel question (touches both), but it seems to be
undocumented.