camel-users mailing list archives

From "P.Budzik" <pbud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make RouteBuilder Spring context aware?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:22:56 GMT
James Strachan pisze:
> Though I guess the proper dependency injection approach is not so much
> to inject the ApplicationContext into the RouteBuilder so it can pull
> what it needs from there, but to inject the things inside the
> ApplicationContext into the RouteBuilder

Definitely. That's what I thought initially, however I found no way to
tweak route builders in xml as we have:

<package>....</package>

No clue how to do it :( I guess there is one monolithic beast in the app
context and it is CamelContext with route builders inside.
How to rip them off and instrument?

> Yeah. We should add more examples that show how to work with
> dependency injection and RouteBuilder classes so folks can inject
> things into the RouteBuilder

More is good, but are there any? :)