camel-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Thullner" <rthull...@gmx.at>
Subject AW: AW: AW: Aggregation problems
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:16:15 GMT
Sorry, for writing this twice, I pressed the send button to early in the
previous mail.

I am sorry, but I also cannot see such a method after the aggregator
expression??

from("hospital:camel.hospital.nurse.aggregator.doctor")
.aggregator(header("JMSCorrelationID"), new MyAggregationStrategy(context))

.to("hospital:camel.hospital.nurse.aggregator.doctor.receiver")

What I want to add to the previous mail. I cannot write a splitter
expression like that.
from("activemq:my.queue").splitter(xpath("//foo/bar")).to("file://some/direc
tory")

Instead of that I have to use:
XPathBuilder splitExp = new XPathBuilder("//foo/bar");
from("activemq:my.queue").splitter(splitExp).to("file://some/directory")

Does this something have to do with my classpath or any other issue? I use
camel 1.2 and eclipse for developing my routes.

Thanks
Robert