camel-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Thullner" <>
Subject AW: XMPP send instant message
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:46:26 GMT
Sorry, I did not find this method in the Camel XmppEndpoint source file.
Which version of Camel did you use?
Is there some guide how to send XMPP messges with camel?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kevin k []
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Jänner 2008 21:33
Betreff: Re: XMPP send instant message

Dont know if this helps, but
I had this problem too, looking at, when a packet is
received, the following code is run (inside of the processPacket method):

            InOnly exchange = getExchangeFactory().createInOnlyExchange();
            NormalizedMessage in = exchange.createMessage();
            marshaler.toNMS(in, packet);
            logger.debug("Exchange: " + exchange);

(Note that the last line send(exchange) is commented out.  It looks like
this is disabled on purpose.