camel-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Thullner" <>
Subject AW: XMPP send instant message
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:23:48 GMT
Did you or anyone else already solve this problem? I got stuck with the same
problem that you have.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tijs []
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. November 2007 16:30
Betreff: XMPP send instant message

I have set-up a simple example with Camel 1.3 that listens for incoming
messages from XMPP and then should sent a message back to XMPP. I use the
following configuration:

  <from uri="xmpp://servicemix@localhost/?password=servicemix"/>
  <to uri="xmpp://test2@localhost/?password=test2&amp;participant=test"/>

A message that is sent to user servicemix is received, but the message is
never sent to user test. I have debugged the code and in the
XmppPrivateChatProducer class the message is actually sent without any
errors. Any help is appreciated!