camel-users mailing list archives

From cmdr <spc...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: use of splitter component to split serialised JaxB
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:12:54 GMT

I tried the last version of camel (1.3-SNAPSHOT) but that did not solve the
problem.

I tried this:

from("file:resultset2.sql")
.splitter(body(String.class).tokenize("\n"))
.process(new Processor(){
	public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
	{
		System.out.println(exchange.getIn());
	}})
.to("jdbc:dataSource");

It seems that the splitting is done correctly
- the output message display my sql requests
- the exchange body type is FileMessage

There is a problem when with the to() after splitting.
When I try to("file:dataSource_atg.txt"), I get a file with only the first
message