camel-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <dominic.tul...@telelogic.com>
Subject Re: TimeoutException when using ReplyTo?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:15:11 GMT

I disabled the InOut thing by using:

from("activemq.A?disableReplyTo=true").setHeader(...).to("activemq.B");

This appears to have resolved my immediate issue (in that the messages are
no longer expiring).
Is this correct, or should I also put the disableReplyTo on the "to"
portion?

I'd also be interested in what you make of the concurrency timeout
exception.  I've seen various other messages that talk about this exception,
but it's not clear to me if it's expected or if it's an indicator that some
code isn't behaving properly.

Thanks,

-Dominic