camel-users mailing list archives

From sub3 <st...@subwest.com>
Subject Re: Camel & Sending CXF generated objects
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:34:05 GMT

Yes, I know I didn't use camel-cxf component.  But that is only when I want
to hit a web service right?

So I have a wsdl for my order system. The message is
OrderSystemRequestMessage.  Inside that is OrderRequest, inside that is a
list of Order.

Right now, I want to pass around the Order class. Eventually, it will make
it to the web service; but I am not at that point yet.  (It need to verify
the Order, Check Inventory, Assign item, etc).

When I try to pass just the Order class around (using the previous example),
it becomes null.  Like the cxf objects & camel aren't serializing them at
all.  If I create my own Order class (simple class w/a few fields), it works
fine.

Is there something I need to do with cxf generated classes so it will work
in camel.

Thanks.