camel-users mailing list archives

From Er1c <E...@Peters.org>
Subject Re: Spring XML for the Delayer Design Pattern?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 04:23:14 GMT

Thanks Aaron!

I got this to work when testing:

	<route>
	        <from uri="activemq:queue:PersistMessage" />
	        <delayer>
	                <simple>header.JMSTimestamp</simple>
	                <to uri="activemq:queue:TimedPersistMessage" />
	                <delay>60000</delay>
	        </delayer>
	</route>

I don't know why but when I tried specifying uri="seda:TimedPersistMessage"
I couldn't get anything to actually deliver properly - but as soon as I put
in the activemq:queue:TimedPersistMessage it worked great...also the delay
was a missing tidbit for me.