camel-users mailing list archives

From Tijs <t.rademak...@chello.nl>
Subject Re: AW: XMPP send instant message
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:04:24 GMT

Hi,

I just tested my example with the latest snapshot again (1.3) and it still
doesn't work.

<camelContext useJmx="true"
    <route>
      <from uri="xmpp://test@localhost/?password=test"/>
      <to uri="xmpp://test2@localhost/?login=false&amp;participant=test"/>
    </route>
</camelContext>

The test user is online when I run this example, so that's fine. But the
message arriving at test is never sent to the test2 user.
I would also like a tested example, or feedback that the XMPP transport is
not yet fully working.

Tijs