camel-users mailing list archives

From Carl23 <c.ibbot...@oclcpica.org>
Subject Servicemix and Camel
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:40:21 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to get a simple Camel service unit deployed, and get it to do
some really basic routing from the RouteBuilder (anything really, I'm just
playing around with it at this stage). Unfortunately there is almost no
information on the servicemix pages, and the example service assembly from
the subversion repository doesn't deploy.
Has anyone had much luck with this? is so, can anyone recomend a decent
resource, or provide some really basic getting started tips.
Thanks