camel-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Krebs <cake...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: spring remoting over jms
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:13:49 GMT

Ooops, it was something like that...
The queue names on the client and remote side differed.
Now this simple example works fine, but now I'm getting the same
TimeoutException in the moment I'm trying to route the incoming message on
the remote side. Routing the message on the client side works fine.

If I use the following camel context

	<camelContext id="camel"

		<export id="say"
			uri="direct:say"
			serviceRef="sayService"
			serviceInterface="org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.ISay" />

		<route>
			<from uri="activemq:queue:org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.ISay" />
			<to uri="log:org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.service?level=DEBUG" />
			<to uri="direct:say" />
		</route>
	</camelContext>

I'm getting the TimeoutException, in contrast the following camel context
works fine:

	<camelContext id="camel"

		<export id="say"
			uri="activemq:queue:org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.ISay"
			serviceRef="sayService"
			serviceInterface="org.apache.camel.spring.remoting.ISay" />
	</camelContext>

Regards,

Carsten