camel-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Krebs <cake...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: spring remoting over jms
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:47:17 GMT

I tried it with the last camel version from the trunk...
but now I'm getting the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
	at $Proxy23.say(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.CamelInvocationHandler.invoke(CamelInvocationHandler.java:50)
	... 3 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:228)
	at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:99)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.CamelInvocationHandler.invoke(CamelInvocationHandler.java:47)
	... 3 more

I used the spring configs posted earlier and just replaced the camel-jars.
Do I need to change anything else?

Carsten