camel-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Krasser" <...@martin-krasser.de>
Subject AW: JMS Transactions - How To
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:10:53 GMT
Hi Stephen,

attached is a small junit test case that demonstrates a rollback on a JMS
session. Unfortunatly, I could send a zip file containing a running project
because it is rejected by the spam filter. So I attached the files
separately. The test case writes the redelivered message exchanges to
stdout.

Cheers,
Martin