camel-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Crickenberger" <>
Subject apache-camel-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar TypeConverter
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:12:49 GMT
I'm trying to get my project to depend on the
apache-camel-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar instead of all of the individual component
jar's.  One of my Processors calls
exchange.getIn().getBody(InputStream.class), expecting that Camel's
TypeConverter magic will take care of the potentially-File-or-String body.

I'm running into a problem where the
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter file in
apache-camel-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar has "org.apache.camel.components.mail" as
its sole entry, instead of the (correct?) value of
"org.apache.camel.converter" that shows up in apache-camel-1.2.jar.
This, I believe, means that none of the default TypeConverters get
loaded up.

I can work around the issue by creating the TypeConverter file somewhere
else on my classpath, and setting it to "org.apache.camel.converter",
but this doesn't seem quite right.  Has anyone else run into this?

- aaron

View raw message