camel-users mailing list archives

From Hamlet84 <donatello.sant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamleContext status
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:15:46 GMT

Many thanks. So i can check the JMX inside the application? How?
My purpose is that to check inside the application if the context was still
active or the application had been uninstalled. Motive is that when
uninstall the application not all the threads are correctly closed,
therefore I would want a way to check, inside the threads, if the
application is still long live, in contrary case to close them.

Regards

Donatello Santoro