camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel & MINA
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:53:20 GMT
On 27/11/2007, keeper <dav-ua@yandex.ru> wrote:

> That is I initialize CamelContext, configure MINA component, create routes
> and can send messages
> with temple: template.sendBody(srcEndPointUri, "Test Message");

Yes

> And no need any message implementation for Mina - Camel MINA implementation
> do this for me
> or i due create my MINA Codec implementation - for example I configure MINA
> stack to use
> TextLineCodec and can send text messages between Camel endpoints ?

Yes! If you had some custom Codec then you might wanna create your own
MinaComponent instance with the codec configured; you could even
create multiple MinaComponents with different codecs and then route
between endpoints on each component using smart routing.

from("mina-codec-a:tcp://somehost:4567").
  beanRef("myTransformerBean").
  to("mina-codec-b:tcp://anotherhost:1234");

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration