camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setBody(el( )) creates null body
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:23:04 GMT
On 14/11/2007, Arjan Moraal <nabble@ajmoraal.fastmail.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just updated my sources from Oct 16 to the latest version from svn, and
> now the following simple test is failing. The test is working with the Oct
> 16 sources. Any idea why?

Great catch - thanks!

This was a gremlin in the EL implementation; it was forcing an empty
output message to be created which was then being used as the next
output in the pipeline; if no OUT message is created in a pipeline,
the input is passed to the next step. (Another work around would be to
use setOutBody()).

I've fixed this now and added a minor refactored version of your test
in the camel-juel module (NullBodyTest)

--
James
-------