camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 1.2 Websphere MQ 6 issue
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:42:53 GMT
I've raised this issue to track this...

I've patched the code to explicitly exclude JMSXAppID which should fix
this - do you want to try out trunk to see if it fixes your issue? (Or
try tomorrows 1.3-SNAPSHOT distro). It could be MQ has one or two
other headers it doesn't like clients setting.

On 13/11/2007, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:
> so camel is trying to copy the input properties of the jms message to
> the output message. This was fixed in 1.2.0. Though it seems that MQ
> doesnt like folks trying to set the JMSXAppId header. I guess we need
> to add a filter to the JmsBinding to ignore this header. I wonder if
> there are others MQ doesnt like?
>
> On 12/11/2007, biouele <jean-louis.biouele@fbn.ca> wrote:
> >
> > I use camel 1.1 with Websphere QM 6 and initialize my router like this:
> >         CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
> >         MQQueueConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
> > MQQueueConnectionFactory();
> >         connectionFactory.setHostName("FBDEV012");
> >         connectionFactory.setPort(7675);
> >         connectionFactory.setTransportType(1);
> >         connectionFactory.setChannel("FILLPROCESSOR.SVRCON");
> >         connectionFactory.setQueueManager("DEV.NBF.QUEUE.MANAGER");
> >         // note we can explicity name the component
> >         context.addComponent("test-jms",
> > JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
> >         context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder()
> >         {
> >             public void configure()
> >             {
> >                 from("test-jms:queue:DEV.SANDBOX2").process(new Processor(){

      public void process(Exchange e) {

              System.out.println("SANDBOX2->SANDBOX3: " +

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA