camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel keeps adding and removing Consumers when using DefaultMessageListenerContainer
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:32:25 GMT
Just to be a pedant; its Spring's MessageListenerContainer which keeps
adding/removing JMS consumers :)...

On 09/11/2007, oliT <oliver.trieu@gmx.at> wrote:

> hi there,
>
> Setup:
> Spring 2.1
> Camel 1.2
> ActiveMQ 5 the latest snapshot
>
> SampleConfiguration:
> this is just the minimal configuration to trigger the issue:

I'm a bit confused how you are creating Camel and running the routes?

e.g.

>   <bean id="jmsFactory"
> class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory">
>     <property name="connectionFactory">
>       <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory">
>         <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:6666" />
>       </bean>
>     </property>
>   </bean>
>
>   <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
>     <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsFactory" />
>     <property name="camelContext" ref="camel" />
>     <property name="consumerType" value="Default"></property>
>   </bean>
>
>   <bean id="queueTest" factory-bean="camelEndpointFactory"
> factory-method="getEndpoint">
>     <constructor-arg value="jms:queueTest" />
>   </bean>

What is camelEndpointFactory ?

>   <!-- CAMEL ROUTES -->
>
>   <bean id="routesType" class="Routes">
>     <property name="routes">
>       <list>
>         <bean class="com.xtradesoft.tg.olt.messaging.camel.Route">
>           <property name="input" ref="queueTest" />
>           <property name="output">
>             <list>
>               <ref bean="testBean" />
>             </list>
>           </property>
>         </bean>
>       </list>
>     </property>
>   </bean>

I'm not sure what this is meant to do?

So its a bit hard to track down as I can't see how you are using
Camel. Any reason why you are not defining a <camelContext> then
either using <package> or <route> inside there?

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA