camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aggregator xml configuration
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:32:58 GMT
On 02/11/2007, Jason Anderson <jla415@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> is there any way to specify the aggregationStrategy when defining an
> aggregate via spring xml configuration?

Actually we'd missed that bit out of the JAXB2 POJOs. Incidentally if
you're ever wondering about the XML version of the DSL, the
org.apache.camel.model contains the JAXB2 POJOS used to auto-create
the XSD. There are a few things missing in there which we need to fix.

I've raised an issue for this...

It turned out to be pretty simple; I've added a test case here to show
it working...
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring/src/test/resources/org/apache/camel/spring/processor/aggregator-custom-strategy.xml

i.e. you use the strategyRef atttribute to refer to a spring bean for
your strategy.
--
James
-------