camel-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Anderson" ...@maxexp.com>
Subject Re: Camel Noob - processing in the pipeline, logging
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:24:38 GMT
its generally not a problem its just spring warning you that it cant
go in and do stuff like aop transaction autoproxying on those
particular beans

when you might need to worry is if you start using springs aop proxy
stuff on your own beans and the warning names one of the beans you
need to make proxies for