camel-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Anderson" ...@maxexp.com>
Subject Re: camel-quartz cron trigger endpoint uri syntax
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 12:28:58 GMT
personally I'm fine with using '+' or any other character that makes
sense in the context of the uri and doesn't conflict with any of the
existing cron trigger syntax

but i also noticed in the recently anounced esper component
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/esper.html there were unescaped spaces
in the example uri query strings, perhaps a similar usage could work
here?

"quartz://group/name?pattern=0 0 0 */2 * $"

then we just need to worry about the '?' char from the pattern. I took
a quick look at the uri spec from the rfc and while i'm not 100% sure
it looks like a '?' in the query might be valid after the first '?' so
something like "quartz://group/name?pattern=0 0 0 */2 * ?" should work
assuming the esper example works with the spaces in there

it looks like using a query param would cut down on the custom parsing
in the component as well so it would be a double win with simplifying
the code a bit