camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Camel App w/ Spring
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 03:54:03 GMT
Hi JS,

James pointed out that ContextTestSupport is actually available in the
camel-core test-jar: "most [camel] modules include in the pom.xml the
test-jar for camel-core (or camel-spring) to reuse ContextTestSupport
which is a handy base class for booting up a context, defining some
rules and providing a ton of helper methods".

You might find this useful too:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/mock.html (linked from
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/cookbook.html).  You will find lots of
examples in the camel tests.

For running tests using Spring, you may want to use the
SpringTestSupport class from the camel-spring component.

Cheers,
Hadrian