camel-users mailing list archives

From James Chamberlain <jchamberl...@echostorm.net>
Subject Re: Problem using the mina component
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 06:05:21 GMT
The test case is working for me from home.  The caveat is that at home I
run on Linux and use jdk 1.6.x and before I was running tests at work on
OSX with 1.5.0_13. The problem is that my real cases still don't seem to
work properly. If I took your test case below and removed the portion
that feeds the udp traffic from the file and tried to feed it myself
from another process that is not working for me. Below is some example
UDP code that I was using to drive it:

            DatagramSocket socket = new DatagramSocket();
            byte buffer[] = new byte[1500];
            buffer = "TEST_STRING".getBytes();
            InetAddress address = InetAddress.getByName("127.0.0.1");
            DatagramPacket packet = new DatagramPacket(buffer,
buffer.length, address, 9123);
            while(true) {
                socket.send(packet);
                Thread.sleep(2000);
            }

Camel never seems to recognize those udp messages. Shouldn't this work
or am I using it in an improper way?

- James