camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Basic route builder quesion (and bean end points)
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:50:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in camel.

1.  Your syntax defines a chain.  Your answer 1a is the correct one.  If
you need a splitter there is Splitter processor you could use:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/splitter.html.

2. Again your first answer is the correct one.  The chain can be
interrupted though if a Processor in the chain throws an exception.
That is if your bean:example throws an exception jms:queueB won't be
invoked anymore.

br,
Hadrian