camel-users mailing list archives

From davsclaus <cib_re...@yahoo.dk>
Subject mqseries component
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:30:21 GMT

Hi

Camel really looks promising. I was browsing James Strachams pdf slides (the
camel one) from his Dublin presentation . There is a link from his blog:
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

On the Camel slides on page 13 there is an example when the endpoint is
using a mqseries component
<camelContext xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring">
<route>
<from uri="activemq:topic:Quotes"/>
<filter>
<xpath>/quote/product = ‘widget’</xpath>
<to uri="mqseries:WidgetQuotes"/>
</filter>
</route>
</camelContext>

Is there really a special component for MQSeries? Do not take me wrong I
would love a special component for this products as it would be easier to
convince management Camel is usable as it has support for MQ Series (And we
all know that MQ has its oddity from time to time so it could be good to
have a special component in hand to deal with this).

However I can not see this mqseries on the component page:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/component.html

/Claus