camel-users mailing list archives

From Amah Ahite <amah.ah...@sgcib.com>
Subject DeadLetterChannel endpoint configuration
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:56:06 GMT

Hi,
I am very new to Camel framework and I want to configure the default error
channel.
In the following code I am trying to rediect failed exchanges to the
mock:err endpoint but this does not work.

	public void testException() throws Exception{
		DefaultCamelContext ctx = new DefaultCamelContext();
		ctx.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder(){
			@Override
				errorHandler(deadLetterChannel("mock:err"));
				from("seda:a").process(new Processor(){
						throw new Exception("Test exception");
					}
				});
			}
		});

		MockEndpoint mock = (MockEndpoint) ctx.getEndpoint("mock:err");
		mock.expectedMessageCount(1);

		ctx.start();
		CamelTemplate<Exchange> template = new CamelTemplate<Exchange>(ctx);
		template.sendBody("seda:a", "Test message");
		mock.assertIsSatisfied();
		ctx.stop();
	}

I am using camel 1.2.0 and I noticed the issue
(https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-191) but I dont know
whether the test failure is related to it.

Please can you tell me if I'am missing something?

Thanks.