camel-users mailing list archives

From gent911 <dag...@mail.ru>
Subject DefaultMessageListenerContainer, pooling problem
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 17:40:32 GMT

Howdy,

Set-up
-------
Spring 2.1
Camel 1.2
ActiveMQ 5 the latest snapshot

Problem
---------
DefaultMessageListenerContainer is restarted all the time in a new thread.

Such a behaviour is not exactly what I want to see, I'd like to use pooling
and finally stop the thread from constant restarting.
I have written a small example, but I cant seem to find the appropriate
solution, looking through the mailing list did not bring any results either.

Here is a the snippet from spring configuration:

--- cut ---
<bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
        <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:6666" />
      </bean>
    </property>
</bean>

<bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsFactory" />
  <property name="camelContext" ref="camel" />
</bean>

<bean id="queueTest" factory-bean="camelEndpointFactory"
factory-method="getEndpoint">
  <constructor-arg value="jms:queueTest" />
</bean>
</code>

It seems to work alright with Spring's
ServerSessionMessageListenerContainer, but refuses to function with Camel.
I'd appreciate any hint, thnx.

--
Regards