camel-users mailing list archives

From Nicky Sandhu <>
Subject Re: How to enrich message with the result of other invocation
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:10:13 GMT

RomKal wrote:
> I know that I can do it using custom processor, but maybe there is
> some Expression instance that evaluates to result of endpoint
> invocation? this way I can simply use setBody() or setHeader() methods
> with such Expression.

 Thats a good idea. I have needed this myself. Its along the lines of
ContentEnricher  .

One way to do this would be to define ContentEnricherProcessor and the
Resource would be replaced by an invocation of any Processor. The original
message (before enrichment) could be saved of in either a header or could be
appended with the new message (after enrichment) with the out response of
the processor.

Looks like a JIRA issue is needed to track this