camel-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Kalukiewicz" <roman.kalukiew...@gmail.com>
Subject In and Out messages in XSLT
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:18:14 GMT
Hello!

Is there a way to transform some response (out message) with xslt
transformation?

As far as I can see in XsltBuilder, it works only on In messages. This
means that even if I set out->in it will transform it, but then
pipeline will propagate only out message (that is not transformed at
all).

Is there any fancy way to make it work?

Anyway what is the correct way of working with in/out messages? It
looks that at the moment you will create some out message then there
is no reason to work on In message, because 1) out messages are always
propagated, and 2) there is no easy way to erase out message.

Romek