camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In and Out messages in XSLT
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:49:07 GMT
On 30/10/2007, Roman Kalukiewicz <roman.kalukiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there a way to transform some response (out message) with xslt
> transformation?
>
> As far as I can see in XsltBuilder, it works only on In messages. This
> means that even if I set out->in it will transform it, but then
> pipeline will propagate only out message (that is not transformed at
> all).

So the idea is each processor typically takes some IN and generates
some OUT; then those can be chained together into pipelines so that
the right message is sent to where you need it.

So if you do something like

from("activemq:foo").to("xslt:foo.xslt").to("activemq:bar");

it should take the message from the foo queue, transform it and send
it to the bar queue.

I just noticed that the XsltBuilder was not correctly setting the OUT;
have patched this in trunk.

I've also just added the XSLT endpoint as shown above.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/xslt.html

--
James
-------