camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel based workflow
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:12:53 GMT
On 17/10/2007, dmd <dmd17@cornell.edu> wrote:
> James,
>
> Thank you for the clarifications!  That will be very helpful.
>
> So, given your observations, and further reading on ODE, I am inclined to go
> for the model of using Java beans for the business logic components and
> Camel to wire it up.
>
> Regarding the payloads and predicates, I'm still not 100% clear on which
> predicate languages can be used with what payload types.  For instance, if I
> use a POJO as the payload, what kind of predicate can I use on it?

For POJO payloads the best expression/predicate languages are probably
EL (as in JSP-EL or JSF-EL) or OGNL or Groovy depending on which one
seems most natural to you. You might also find velocity &
stringtemplate as useful for generating textual messages (such as
emails etc) from your POJOs

--
James
-------