camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My test scheme
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:17:57 GMT
On 16/10/2007, bgoetzmann <bgoetzmann@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In order to better understand Camel, I create a MailComponent instance that
> I customize for the protocol and the destination. Then, I register it into
> the Camel context with the name "test".
>
> So in my Camel route I use the URI
> "test://bgoetzmann@srvmail?password=motdepasse" on which I send messages
> (see the code bellow), but I get the following exception:
>
> Caused by: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for test
>         at javax.mail.Session.getProvider(Session.java:455)
>
> I thought that my customized component would be able to handle incoming
> message and send emails!
> Any idea on what can be wrong on my approach?

The Mail component is trying to be too clever - its assuming the
scheme you use in the URI is the actual mail protocol to use.

I've just patched trunk so you can do

mail.getConfiguration().setIgnoreUriScheme(true)

to ignore the scheme of the URI and just use SMTP in your example

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA