camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to do that in camel xml ?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:41:45 GMT
I don't see anything wrong so am pretty stuck. I wonder could you
provide a tarball of a pom.xml and source code that fails like this?
As we've numerous unit tests in Camel that do exactly this and they
all work fine?

I wonder if its related to a spring version you're using; or the Camel
version you have? Do you get the same failure with the latest
SNAPSHOT? Maybe its an OS/JVM thing?