camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How camel resolve JNDI End point
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 16:52:21 GMT
On 06/10/2007, Bob G. <aerosteak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> One last point on how Camel receive messages from JMS :
>
>  In my other applications I use Message Driven Bean (when running in a J2EE
> container) or Spring MDP via the DefaultMessageListenerContainer when
> running in Tomcat.

Under the covers we're using Spring's MessageListenerConainer stuff.

e.g.

from("activemq:My.Queue").to("file://foo/bar");

> - Is there a way to configure Camel to receive messages from a regular MDB?

If you want you can reuse MessageListenerProcessor inside some MDB
framework; but the above is gonna be eaisest

> - Does the Camel JmsComponent use the Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer
> underneath ?

Yes

> Can I configure a recovery Interval on the JmsComponent in case
> of a lost connection (I know it is build-in activeMQ but not in MQ
> Series...)?

Yes - all the various configuration options for the various
MessageListenerContainer implementations can be configured on the
JmsComponent or the JmsEndpoint via the JmsConfiguration POJO (or the
properties on the component)

--
James
-------