camel-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQComponent package
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:43:16 GMT
Hi Steven,

The ActiveMQ component just adds some nice to have touches to the base
JMS component.  I would recommend you just use the standard JMS
component with ActiveMQ 4.x.  The test cases for the JMS component
actually use ActiveMQ 4.x to do validate that it works.  :)  Let me
know if you need some example of how to wire that up.