camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Receipient *List* seems not to work in Camel 1.2.0
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:44:19 GMT
I also noticed that the message appears twice in the target queue.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jos Dirksen [mailto:jos.dirksen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:06 PM
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Receipient *List* seems not to work in Camel 1.2.0

I'm experiencing the same problem. With the 1.2.0 release and also with
the
latest from SVN. One way or the other the last route is always used.

    private final static String ENDPOINT_1 =
"jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/fileSender/
fileSenderEndpoint";
    private final static String ENDPOINT_2 =
"jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/anotherFile
Sender/anotherFileSenderEndpoint";

from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/camelRe
ceiver").to(ENDPOINT_1,ENDPOINT_2);
    }

Very simple route, however instead of sending it once to endpoint_1 it
get's
sent twice to endpoint_2.

I've been debugging a bit and to problem seem to occur in the "
wrapProcessorInInterceptors(RouteContext routeContext, Processor
target)"
method of the ProcessorType class.

To be more specific, I can see my old routes being overwritten in this
part
of the method:

        for (InterceptorType interceptorRef : interceptors) {
            DelegateProcessor p =
interceptorRef.createInterceptor(routeContext);
            if (first == null) {
                first = p;
            }
            if (last != null) {