camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Beginner Question about re-routing to a different queue
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:32:31 GMT
James,

Thank you for your help and solving the problem.

Indeed I was running ActiveMQ 4.1.1 and Camel 1.1.0 yesterday.  I
changed to Camel 1.2.0 but currently have to stay with ActiveMQ 4.1.1. I
added the following dependency to the pom.xml file in the spring example
folder:

<dependency>
      <groupId>commons-pool</groupId>
      <artifactId>commons-pool</artifactId>
      <version>1.3</version>
</dependency>

This allowed me to use the following change in the example router:

from("jms:test.camel.MyQueue").
                to("file://target/test?noop=true",
"jms:test.camel.MyQueue2");

Camel is a really exiting project!  I can't wait to explore more pattern
implementations.

Andreas