camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject Beginner Question about re-routing to a different queue
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 03:58:23 GMT
Hi, by accident I posted the following the ActiveMQ mailing list but
wanted to ask the question on the Camel User list.  Thanks in advance
for any help.

-----Original Message-----

From: Andreas Guther [mailto:Andreas.Guther@markettools.com]

Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:49 PM

To: users@activemq.apache.org

Subject: [Camel] Beginner Question about re-routing to a different queue

Hi,

I started to look into Apache Camel and I am actually pretty excited
about the different implemented Enterprise Integration Patterns.

I looked into the RouteBuilder and experimented with routing messages.

I could get the Spring and the JMS File examples to work and now I have
the idea to route incoming messages from one queue to another one.

Somehow I thought I could do something like

from("activemq:test.MyQueue").to("activemq:test.MyQueue2");

But that gives me a build error:

[INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] null

org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory

It looks like I am missing some basics here but unfortunately I am not
able to find a solution to this little exercise.

Can someone please push me in the right direction?

Andreas