camel-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject Re: Reading a HTML document from an URL
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:06:56 GMT

Having installed Apache Camel 1.2.0 with Maven on my computer, all tests
passed.

So, what I try to achieve is something like the test in
HttpPollingGetTest.java: you get a HTML from Google.
Here the source code I use:

		CamelContext camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext();

		final MockEndpoint mep = (MockEndpoint)
camelContext.getEndpoint("mock:test");

		camelContext.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

		    public void configure() {
		    	from("http://www.google.com").to(mep);
		    }

		});

		camelContext.start();

		mep.expectedMessageCount(1);

		try {
			mep.assertIsSatisfied();
		}
		finally {
			camelContext.stop();
		}
	}

The mock endpoint receives no exchange! I get the exception:

26 oct. 2007 15:58:28 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient <clinit>
FIN: SunMSCAPI 1.6: Sun's Microsoft Crypto API provider
26 oct. 2007 15:58:28 org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint
assertIsSatisfied
INFO: Asserting: Endpoint[mock:test] is satisfied
26 oct. 2007 15:58:28 org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint
waitForCompleteLatch
FIN: Waiting on the latch for: 20000 millis
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: mock:test Received
message count. Expected: <1> but was: <0>
	at org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.fail(MockEndpoint.java:531)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertEquals(MockEndpoint.java:513)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:168)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:144)
	at test.Test6.main(Test6.java:34)

I appreciate any idea or suggestion!

Bertrand.