camel-users mailing list archives

From arjanm <nab...@ajmoraal.fastmail.net>
Subject Re: InvalidPayloadException
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:28:36 GMT

jpcook wrote:

> I wondered if it was a problem outputting it to the file.
>
> Jonathan
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
>>
>> It sounds like a message doesn't have a body in it. Do you have an
>> example of the Java code you were using to reproduce this?

When using an xslt transformation instead of writing to file directly, I get
a similar error. It looks like it has something to do with reading the body
of the message indeed.

Could not extract IN message body as type: interface
javax.xml.transform.Source body is: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rugbyFixtures>
  <rugbyFixture id="2909509" venue="Parc des Princes" date="2007-10-19"
time="20:00:00">
    <homeTeam id="33176" name="France"/>
    <awayTeam id="33085" name="Argentina"/>
    <competition id="700" name="World Cup"/>
  </rugbyFixture>
</rugbyFixtures>
	at org.apache.camel.builder.xml.XsltBuilder.getSource(XsltBuilder.java:204)
	at org.apache.camel.builder.xml.XsltBuilder.process(XsltBuilder.java:74)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$ProcessorToAsynProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:44)

However, when replacing apache-camel.jar by just camel-core, camel-jms,
camel-spring and camel-juel it works. So is something from one of the other
camel-* modules that is in apache-camel.jar getting in the way? Maybe some
discovery algorithm picks up the wrong class?

I'm using the latest Camel sources from svn.